Trimming hair and beards at home has the big disadvantage of leaving bits of hair all over the place and it always seems almost impossible to get them completely out of the sink or carpets. For men who are looking for the perfect way to keep themselves well groomed whilst maintaining the cleanliness of their property, investing in the right tools is always a top priority.
Primarily, this means investing in a razor or shaver capable of coping with the demands of maintaining facial hair whilst sparing a thought for the home. There are plenty of beard trimmers and male grooming products available on the market but can any of these have as positive an impact on your home as they do on your face? What you need is a trimmer which reduces beard trimming mess by keeping hair trimmings contained with the unit itself for later disposal – and that’s where devices like the Philips Norelco Qt4050 comes into play.
Philips Norelco Qt4050
The Philips Norelco Qt4050 trimmer is the only model on the market to use a vacuum system, allowing the user to trim beard, stubble and moustache without leaving a tell-tale mess in the sink. It incorporates multiple settings for length as well as a turbo power button for changing the cutting speed and an adjustable comb.
With a multifunction, easy-to-read display and high-performing lithium-ion battery for long-term use without the need for a cord, this trimmer is the ideal all-in-one tool for providing the perfect, even cut, whether as a beard trimmer or for the full head job.
- 18 length settings ranging from 1mm to 18mm
- Adjustable comb enables the blades to be guided smoothly and evenly
- Unique vacuum system to reduce mess
- Maintenance-free; blades stay-sharp and no oiling required
- Can be used with and without a cord
- Ideal for travel with lock that stops it from accidentally being switched on in the luggage
- Battery allows 50 minutes of usage without the cord